This past May, my sweet husband turned thirty. He tells me that it's a pretty great place to be, and while I am in no rush to get there, I'm excited about the fun a new decade will bring for me in about a year and a half. If you haven't noticed, I'm a pretty big fan of lists around here. Today I'm sharing with you my bucket list of fun things to complete before I turn the big 3-0 in May of 2018. :)
1. Have a baby. I mean, duh. I'm not exactly a spring chicken, folks.
2. Write more devotionals.
3. Visit the Biltmore Estate for Christmas at Biltmore.
4. (Actually) train for and run another half marathon.
5. Throw a themed dinner party for friends.
6. Go camping (only done it once, folks. It was in Mexico so that makes me feel pretty cool though.)
7. Go on a big road trip.
8. Stay in a tiny house.
9. Learn to quilt.
10. Cut down a Christmas tree at a tree farm.
11. Read five classics.
My choices are: Pride and Prejudice, Les Miserables, A Christmas Carol, The Hobbit, One Hundred Years of Solitude.
12. Learn how to make my own bread at home and perfect the recipe.
13. See a Broadway show. (I've done this before but obvi I want to squeeze in some more before 30 hits.)
14. Travel to Waco and visit the Magnolia
15. See someone in concert I haven't seen before but have always wanted to see. Ex.: Adele, Carrie Underwood, Justin Timberlake
16. Join or start a book club.
17. Redesign my blog.
18. Take a girls' only vacation/weekend away with my BFFs.
19. Finish decorating our house.
20. No social media days on Sunday. Always.
21. Get a massage.
22. Pay for someone's meal in the line behind me at a drive through.
23. Save money like a boss.
24. Try new haircuts and hairstyles.
25. Go on a mission trip.
26. Take a trip on Megabus.
27. Memorize a book of the Bible.
28. Learn to garden.
29. Learn how to make a jam-up cheesecake.
30. Eat at each Athens-area Waffle House.
Stay tuned, friends! I'll be writing about each one of these fun adventures as they happen. Have you ever made a bucket list? What's on yours?