In His word, there are so many places where people praise God with a song- not only in times of abundance, but also in times of trial and heartache. I want to answer anything life throws me with a song, placing my confidence in Him.
Here's my favorite worship albums right now, in no particular order. All album titles are linked to YouTube, so happy listening! Tell me friends, what are you listening to?
1. All Sons and Daughters by All Sons and Daughters
Calming, worshipful, and full of genuine cries and prayers.
2. Let It Be Jesus by Christy Nickels
Gorgeous vocals. Timeless truth.
3. Let It Echo by Jesus Culture
Vulnerability and just all around praise for who God is.
4. Have It All by Bethel Music
A cry for surrender and an album devoted to making His name greater.
5. I Am They by I Am They
Just plain fun sound with truth that speaks to the core.
6. Brave New World by Amanda Cook
Incredible lyrics that remind you of truth and challenge your heart.
7. How Can It Be by Lauren Daigle
Beautiful vocals and an amazing first album by a girl who was on American Idol!
8. As Sure As the Sun by Ellie Holcomb
Straight Scripture and so comforting.
9. Empires by Hillsong United
"Even when it hurts like hell, I'll praise you." Best line ever.
10. The Undoing by Steffany Gretzinger
Perfect to accompany a morning quiet time and filled with truth.