Blog-tember Day 15: "Most people don't know this but..."
I can't believe that we are halfway through September. That means that the Blog-tember challenge is halfway over, too. This writing challenge has been so good for me, and I've loved meeting new people as I read through different blogs. Today's prompt lends itself so perfectly to my little Tuesday ten feature. Here you have it, friends!
1. I snort when I laugh. I'm pretty sure this began when I was in fifth grade. At first it was contrived, but now it is genuine. You are sure to hear it if you're around me.
2. When I run, I am very slow. People think that just because I have long legs, I run fast. Don't be mistaken, friends. I'm slooooowwww.
3. Every morning I eat a hard-boiled egg for breakfast. Every. single. morning. I eat between 5-7 times a day. Food is a really serious thing for me, people.
4. Coffee is not my jam. Tea is most definitely my jam.
5. I speak Spanish fluently. And oh, do I miss it!
6. When I was younger, I used to practice my handwriting. Now I kind of want to try lettering!
7. I don't eat a lot of red meat. One year for Lent, I gave up red meat, and since then I've been all about poultry and fish.
8. During childhood, I never played any sports. Ever. One year of ballet and that's it.
9. I've never been to a Braves game. I know. Baseball is just so boring to me. I make no apologies.
10. My perfect day consists of a whole lot of reading and a dinner with friends. I'm an introverted extrovert.