Blog-tember Day 23: A guide to your city! Share some of the hot-spots and hidden gems of where you live.
1. Go to a Georgia football game in Sanford Stadium. There's nothing like enjoying a football game between the hedges with 92,000 of your closest friends.
2. Eat well. Breakfast: Mama's Boy; lunch: Agua Linda, dinner: Last Resort Grill.
3. Take a walk on North Campus and ring the chapel bell.
4. Enjoy a run/walk/jog or a picnic at the State Botanical Gardens.
5. If you're there on Wednesday or Saturday, hit up the Athens Farmers Market.
7. Enjoy a concert at one of Athens' amazing venues: Georgia Theatre, 40 Watt Club, or the Melting Point.
8. Just take a walk downtown and enjoy perusing the many shops and boutiques.
9. Take on a challenge and go on an adventure to find all of the bulldog statues in the city. There are over 34!
10. Take a tour of one of Athens breweries: Creature Comforts or Terrapin Brewing Co. My favorite is Creature Comforts.
11. And just one more for good measure- discover the quaint neighborhoods in Athens like Five Points and Normaltown- then find a spot to call your own.