1. Books, books, books!
The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones
Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids by Sarah Young
Jesus Calling Bible Storybook by Sarah Young
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
My Five Senses by Aliki
2. Desk partitions for wandering eyes. :)
3. Little trinkets for my prize box. Silly putty, play doh, Matchbox cars, baseballs, Nerf footballs, markers, notebooks, candy, snacks, etc.
4. Gift card to a grocery store to buy snacks for when kids don't bring one from home.
5. Bop It! game for indoor recess
6. Rocking chair
7. Any kind of UGA paraphernalia :)
8. Chimes- a good way to signal and get everyone's attention.
9. More books! You can never have too many.
The School Story by Andrew Clements
How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
Superfudge by Judy Blume
10. Floor lamp- for when we need some mood lighting ;)