- Spontaneity. It's nice to not have work get in the way of being able to make plans.
- Spending time with friends I don't get to see as much during the school year.
- Reading for pleasure and not worrying about a "reading hangover" the next morning.
- SUMMER SKIES. The sunsets=epic. Our God is amazing.
- Babysitting for kids that are growing up too fast.
- Ice cream. Popsicles. All the cold sweet things.
- Summer salads.
- Getting home from a long run at 9 p.m. and it's not even dark.
- Crafting and working on projects for the house.
- Not setting any alarms that go off before 7 a.m.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Tuesday ten: what I love about summer
While we may not have experienced the summer solstice, school's out, so it is summer time to me. Without further adieu, here are ten things I'm loving thus far about this summer.