Well, here we go:
5. What did you discover?
This question has left me stumped, so instead of attempting to talk my way around it, I decided to keep my answer short and sweet.
I've discovered that...
- I'm not as strong as I thought I was. And I'm okay with that because I now I truly know how to rejoice in my weaknesses, just like Paul did.
- I have a slight obsession with the South.
- Contentment must be cultivated.
- The Lord can sometimes take you by surprise.
- My passion is language- teaching English, writing, reading, speaking Spanish...I love words. What can I say, I'm a nerd.
- Life is lived well with a soundtrack constantly playing, because sometimes your favorite song says what you didn't know you wanted to say.
- My parents are a lot smarter than I thought they were 10 years ago.