1. Even teachers make mistakes...in my tiredness yesterday, I wrote "Welcom back to school.-Love, Miss Miller" on my chalkboard. And I love spelling!
2. My kids are awesome!
3. I met one of my student's moms today; the family is from Colombia. We had a good conversation in Spanish. :)
4. My kids are all bragging about how they don't have to "do work" because we are waiting to get into the textbooks until next week...but they were somehow excited to do the manual labor of beginning to organize our extensive classroom library.
5. My kids are creative!
6. Everyone here is so nice; have I mentioned that?
7. Our house is slowly but surely beginning to look more like a home!
8. My kids are sweet!
9. My sister will be 19 tomorrow! (That doesn't really have anything to do with the first day of school, but oh well...)
10. I am blessed beyond measure with wonderful family and friends back in the States; not so sure what I would do without all of you.
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.